Welcome to LindseyBoo Creations
These poems, called acrostic poems, are written by Sharon Gorsuch. Sharon personally researches the origin and meaning of each name and then writes a poem "from the heart" affirming the beauty and wonder of the children and other loved ones in our lives.
Our unique website allows you to combine the poetry (as well as quotes, scripture verses or prayers) with a variety of art backgrounds and mats to create an affordable, one of a kind gift that is sure to become a treasured family keepsake.
What Customers Say
» Read More
- With so many art background's and mat combinations, I was able to create a "one of a kind" gift that perfectly matched the recipient's personality ...
- My sister runs her own small business and just expressed to me how much it means to her to get positive feedback from customers.
- All the poems mean so much to our family. They are beautiful works of art and we treasure them. Thank you so much for the wonderful poetry that you write. You put into words ...
Beth » Read More
- The best gift ever!
We have purchased dozens of these wonderful creations to give as gifts to family and friends. Everyone has raved...
Virginia » Read More
- I just wanted to say thanks for the recent order, it was for Nadia. She is a little orphan girl from Uganda who was adopted by our youth pastor and his wife. ...
- You both are very wise to see the blessing and to use it to spread HIS word! Thank you so much for all this information as it looks like our Good LORD is blessing you.
Chris » Read More
- Words by themselves have no meaning. Many words placed in the right order can have great power or in your case great beauty.
Keep up the good work.